Storytelling via playful imaginings with words and visuals.
A Very BIG Welcome
Hi, I'm Trace, it's lovely to meet you.
This is a place where I want you to feel at home, feel free to kick off those shoes, sit back, and soak in a little magical delight via Otherworldly storytelling and artistic ventures shared.
Secret Garden - Sleepsong .mp3
I would like to thank all of the beautiful people below
for their kind words and encouragement
during the early days of writing my first draft.
- I'm loving it so much that I can't wait to get back home and read some more. Once home, I had to tear myself away for a full ten minutes to participate in the tedious affair of emptying the washing machine. P.S. I want mead, lol.- Liza Bolden, Southend, UK.
- It's a GREAT READ. I want to see it on "FILM" - Diane Macaulay, London, UK.
- Not a genre that I would normally read, but to my surprise, I really enjoyed it. - Charlotte, London, UK.
- I loved the book, the various characters, and I'm in my 60's.
- I liked the unusual elements in this story. Altogether quite different. - Michael, London, UK.
***Amazon Bestselling Author***