Storytelling via playful imaginings with words and visuals.
A Very BIG Welcome
“The earth laughs in flowers.” ―
Hi, I'm Trace, it's lovely to meet you.
This is a place where I want you to feel at home, feel free to kick off those shoes, sit back, and soak in a little magical delight via Otherworldly storytelling and artistic ventures shared.
Favourite Word ~ Nonsensical
Meaning; making no sense. foolish, insane, stupid, lunatic, idiotic, illogical, irrational, zany, senseless, absurd, silly, inane, asinine, hare-brained, ridiculous, ludicrous, wild, preposterous, fatuous.
(ACoPF) 'A Carpet of Purple Flowers' Book Series
Secret Garden - Sleepsong .mp3
“Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine to the mind.”
― Luther Burbank
“Flowers are the Romeos and the Juliets of the nature!”
― Mehmet Murat Ildan
“Pick a flower on Earth and you move the farthest star.”
― Paul A.M. Dirac
“I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet.
“I know a bank where the wild thyme blows,Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows,Quite over-canopied with luscious woodbine,With sweet musk-roses and with eglantine.”
― William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream
I would like to thank all of the beautiful people below
for their kind words and encouragement
during the early days of writing my first EVER draft.
- I'm loving it so much that I can't wait to get back home and read some more. Once home, I had to tear myself away for a full ten minutes to participate in the tedious affair of emptying the washing machine. P.S. I want mead, lol.- Liza Bolden, Southend, UK.
- It's a GREAT READ. I want to see it on "FILM" - Diane Macaulay, London, UK.
- Not a genre that I would normally read, but to my surprise, I really enjoyed it. - Charlotte, London, UK.
- I loved the book, the various characters, and I'm in my 60's.
- I liked the unusual elements in this story. Altogether quite different. - Michael, London, UK.